Embedded Software Engineer
In Leon Legion, there are always the best approaches to bring innovative ideas into life. We provide you with an open environment satisfying your passion and desire to dedicate to your dream job. Your potential accomplishments are unlimited.
Leon Legion’s teams not only create the products but also brings revolutionary breakthrough that changes the entire industry. Our unique diversity inspires innovation throughout everything we do, from excellent designs to technology for humanity. Join us to take a leap from your current position to better places that have never seen before, and make revolutionary contributions. Leon Legion production engineers are responsible for the development and implementation of critical manufacturing processes that aim for stability and outstanding quality.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electronics Engineering and/or Computer Science.
- A passionate interest in electric transport and an interest in developing new generations of electric vehicles.
- Proficient in C and C++.
- Programming experience with communications such as CAN and Ethernet.
- Experience with MISRA, ASPICE, or CMMI.
- Experience with the software development lifecycle (SDLC) through requirements, design, implementation, testing, and support.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in embedded software development in the automotive and/or robotic industries.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
OTHER USEFUL EXPERIENCE:
- Develop new EVBox hardware and firmware for electronics within multiple projects.
- Design new hardware and firmware for existing and future electronics platforms.
- Creating reliable hardware and firmware for remotely accessible charging stations, enabling remote control, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Developing hardware and firmware functionality living up to the ever-increasing security standards.
- Work on the development of documentation (system) related to hardware and firmware.
- Experience with standards of functional safety ISO26262, IEC61508, and/or ASIL.
- Knowledge of MATLAB, Simulink, and automated code generation.
- Experience with embedded OS such as SafeRTOS or VxWorks.
- Understanding of designing and programming functions for multi-core processors.
- An ability to analyze data, highlight abnormalities, and present outcomes to the audience with a range of technical expertise.
- Cross-functional knowledge across the disciplines of mechatronics, electronics, and software.
- Capable of mentoring junior engineers in the software development domain.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (speaking, writing, reading, listening).