Product Design Engineer (Intern)
- Final year students or recent graduates in Mechanical Engineering or related fields (manufacturing engineering, design engineering,...).
- Have a good mindset of using 3D tools (CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD) (Knowledge of Surface is preferred).
- Have fundamental knowledge in design-related subjects such as Machine Principles, Machine Details, Mechanics, Manufacturing Engineering, Tolerances and Measuring Methods,... (Univiersity subjects).
- Good written communication skills, good critical thinking and logic skills; ability to explain complex concepts and designs to colleagues in related fields.
- Ability to work in teams.
- The CV must be attached with the transcript of all subjects.
We are not looking for candidates with 1 year of experience or more.
- Design and build 3D models for testing, concept modeling; and functional appearance models.
- Create product prototypes.
- Support R&D initiatives about new products, prototype and finalize designs.
- Participate in an interdisciplinary design process for optimal system design, aiming for DFM and DFX.
- Support and cooperate with other team members to accomplish project goals.
- Have basic knowledge of Mathematics, Statistics, and/or Physics.
- In-depth training in the product design process.
- Join a dynamic and challenging team.
- Develop a creative mindset and improve adaptability skills.
- Be appreciated and supported to develop talents and assert yourself.
- Working on high class products